Wednesday, December 24, 2008

MERRY XMAZ TO U !!!


Xmaz... a time for unconditional giving and receiving. I always LOVED xmaz cos it gives me a reason to really pamper those ard me who matters most... ( I love shopping more ... wahwhawhahwh ) anyway... total damage done is ard 2.8k this year cos i shared cost with mummy to get new soft furishing etc... ( have to pimp out my living and dining room cos relatives are coming for jie jie ROM at my hse ) weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .... ALL MY FREAKING DESIGNS ! so cool to LIVE and die by ur own hands... simply nothing else in the world can compare to that high... will get the stuffs on 3 Jan 09.... stay tunned hommies...

so the rest of it was Blown to get pressies for my Loves.... hahaha im freaking broke now...zzzzzzz

Anyway, went to PowerHse to get Drunk and high with the Usual Kakis.... Did something stupid and drank tequlia...zzzzzz its like my krytonite.... after i drank that... Super high and lost my temper at sq... so srry.. ur Pressie will mend ur broken heart hwhahwhawhahwa....

Jingle Bombs Jingle Bombs Mine Blew off u seeeeeee..... ( Freaking love Achmeh )





^^V

No comments: