Friday, December 26, 2008

MERRY XMAZ TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!



I have been dying to get myself a Designer LED watch... always procrastinating.. so i finally took the plunge and got myself a Negative watch from TokyoFlash... its FREAKING AWESOME.... i waited for 4 days and track it everyday to see where is it... started in Okinawa then to Osaka then it flew in to Sg Today ! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i particularly loved it cos its multi- versatility can change 5 colors ( stated 7.. but the lime and lychee dun work T.T sad ) so i got blue, green, turquoise, red and multi color ( flashing all 4 together ) Freaking cool man... and can change the orientation of the reading of the time from horizontal to vertical... and vice versa... HAPPENING I TELL U ! so i got a Muit color watch to suit my Muitple personalities... Freaking PERFECT !

Let the video do the talking....




^^V

No comments: