Sunday, August 3, 2008

HUAT ARH ! PArty Time....

The more i see it , the more my blog has became more of a clubbing blog rather then anything else....zzzzzzzzzzz anyway..... HUAT ARH ! PArty Time....

1st Location..... (11pm)

POWER HSE !

The vibes were great... company was great... objective was reached... ^^V


















Met up with old fren of mine, miss AUD =)














SQ and me.....














SQ, me and Blood =)














Sammie and Powder

2nd Location..... (1.30am)

LHUTURE !

Went over Luthure, already damn high..... PWER HSE got serve pWR drinks loh... both me and sammie felt it.... phew... LHUture Music is AAAAAAAAAwesome !
10 mins into the club i already high and dancing le loh....



















Ni & Mua =)


















Via & Mua =)














The Hot boys (Nick & Leon ) and Mua =)

@ 3am... i already uber gone,,,, have to go home cos my head still spinning PH music though i am in Luthure.... wahwhahwhahwah overall quite fun and a well spent weekend with all my buddies =)

^^V

No comments: